Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Dinosaur Cake

As our little boy's birthday approached, I knew that I wanted to make a dinosaur cake for him. However, when it was time to make it, our youngest was extra fussy and wanted to be in my arms. Cecilia readily volunteered to make the cake. I told her what I wanted and she got to work. The finished cake looked much better than I had envisioned. My children are blessed to have a sister who enjoys making fancy birthday cakes for them.




4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your little one! Glad our daughters have reacquainted at Franciscan :) Many blessings to your family -Sue Wise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue. I was surprised and happy to hear that the girls were both at Franciscan and had reacquainted themselves. It's a small world. I miss you and your wonderful family. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless all of you!

      Delete
  2. Happy bday! This looks like something my little one would enjoy as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope your little one likes whichever cake you make.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...