Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, August 21, 2006

Homeschooling MeMe

Helen at Castle of the Immaculate tagged me.

1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED
Real Learning: Education in the Heart of the Home, by Elizabeth Foss

2) ONE RESOURCE YOU COULDN'T BE WITHOUT
I don't know if this counts as a resource, but I couldn't be without my Catholic Faith and regular Mass attendance.

3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT?
Language of God workbooks from CHC, but a friend likes them and bought them from me. Different things work well for different people. I do not mean to dissuade anyone from buying these workbooks by mentioning this.

4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR
The Catholic Faith Comes to the Americas (and all of the related books my children listened to or read)

5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
Seton Home Study School

6) ONE TWO RESOURCES YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
Signing Time (We are currently checking out the DVDs from the library, but I would like to own them.)
Latina Christiana

7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED
A way to easily clean my house.

8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
Emmanuel Books

9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
4RealLearning Forums

10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS
Life is Beauty
If you got this far, please consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...