Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged by Lynn, at the inspirational blog Life is Beauty, five days ago. I guess it's time for me to share, BookMeMe style.

1. ONE BOOK THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE:
True Devotion to Mary by St. Louis De Montfort.

2. ONE BOOK THAT YOU'VE READ MORE THAN ONCE:
How to Raise Good Catholic Children by Mary Reed Newland

3. ONE BOOK YOU'D WANT ON A DESERT ISLAND:
The Bible

4. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU LAUGH (I have to list two):
My Cup Of Tea: Musings Of A Catholic Mom by Danielle Bean and Please Don't Drink the Holy Water! by Susie Lloyd

5. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY:
The first book that I remember reading that made me cry was Karen by Marie Killilea.

6. ONE BOOK THAT YOU WISH HAD BEEN WRITTEN:
Hmmm, I will have to think about this.

7. ONE BOOK THAT YOU WISH HAD NEVER BEEN WRITTEN:
The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown

8. ONE BOOK YOU'RE CURRENTLY READING:
The Everlasting Man by G.K. Chesterton (I started this a few months ago, but I have been reading it off and on. I am determined to finish reading it before starting something else.)

9. ONE BOOK YOU'VE BEEN MEANING TO READ:
The Catechism of the Catholic Church (My husband and I started reading this together, but we never got very far.)

10. TAG FIVE OTHERS (I only have time to tag 4):
Among Women

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:38 PM

    Thanks for tagging me! We have similar taste in books - many of the ones you chose were either my first or second thoughts for my own meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Amy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...