Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ben Who?

Finnian has a wonderful imagination and enjoys pretending that he is a saint, a knight, or a soldier.  A few weeks ago, the following conversation took place:

Me: "Who are you?"

Finnian: "I'm Ben Who."

Me: "You mean Ben Hur?"

Finnian: "No, I'm Ben Who."

Me: "Finnian, there is no such person as Ben Who.  There is a Ben Hur."

Finnian: "I'm Ben Who!"

Catherine: "Mommy, Finnian's right. He is pretending to be Ben Who.  We watch the CCC Ben Hur in Spanish and his name is pronounced Ben Who."

Note:  I apologize for not knowing how to spell the pronunciation of Ben Hur in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...