Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, March 22, 2010

What I am Reading

Transformation in Christ: On the Christian AttitudeI am currently reading what is available of Transformation in Christ on Google Reader.  It is a lot slower than reading a physical copy of this work and I am very tempted to just buy Dietrich von Hildebrand's book.  It is excellent!

A Year With SaintsI am also reading A Year with the Saints on Google Reader. Each month focuses on a specific virtue with a quote and reflections on that virtue for each day. This is easier to navigate on Google Reader than Transformation in Christ, as I can choose the page where I stopped, save it as a pdf, copy and paste, etc. I will most likely read this book in this format each year; although, an actual copy would be nice too.

Note:  Thank you to Michele for making me aware that the first book was available on Google Reader. Another Catholic homeschooling mother recommended the latter book on her blog.  I will give credit where credit is due, as soon as I find the original recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...