Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Thank You Sacred Heart Books and Gifts

Thank you to to Sacred Heart Books and Gifts and the person (or people) who have been clicking on the link in my sidebar to purchase books, gifts, videos, and/or homeschool curriculum from them.  On Saturday, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a check from Linda Nelson.  At the same time, I felt very humbled.  Even though the money is helpful, I would recommend Sacred Heart Books and Gifts regardless of their affiliate program.  Linda has given me some excellent advice over the last year or two.  Her company offers some great products; almost everything is sold at discount prices.  May God continue to bless Linda and her apostolate, Sacred Heart Books and Gifts!

Sacred Heart Books and Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...