Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, March 06, 2010

My Little Bishop

On Wednesday, we enjoyed watching the FSSP Seminary Chapel Consecration.  Yesterday afternoon, the children were playing outside when I saw Finnian walking towards the sliding glass door with one of our child-size brooms.  As soon as he reached the door, he raised the broom up and banged on the door with the handle.  I immediately opened the door, swept him up in my arms and said, "My little Bishop are you asking for the door to be opened?  If you are, it's better not to use the broom handle on the glass.  Bishop Bruskewitz knocked on wood."   He laughed, happy to know that I understood what he was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...