Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, March 08, 2010

It's Snowing!

I am putting our youngest down for a nap.  The children are exclaiming, "It's snowing!"  I am assuming that it will turn to rain and we will not see more than a dusting of white fluffy stuff, if anything.  We have had a beautiful, warm, sunny winter with most afternoons spent outside.  The children have enjoyed the weather, but they were recently lamenting the fact that they had not seen any snow this season.  I reminded them that snow has been known to fall (not really stick) in March and April.  Their squeals of delight make me happy that it is doing so this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...