Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, May 01, 2009

The Conference was Great Today!

Okay, either I am a pessimist or Saint Joseph answered my prayers. I think that it was the latter. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the speakers. I missed parts of some talks, but I heard all of Fr. Saguto's presentation (Elizabeth slept in my arms). It was excellent. The children had a great time playing outside; the three youngest were in my arms, on my lap, by my side, pushed in the stroller, or watched by their two older sisters. It was a truly wonderful day! Thank you, St. Joseph!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...