Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Haystack Full of Needles

A couple of weeks ago, I received a signed copy of Haystack Full of Needles: A Catholic Home Educator's Guide to Socialization. It is a beautiful book that nurtures love of God, love of family, love of friends, and love of neighbors. Alice shares numerous ideas for activities and clubs that can be started by home-educating families in their homes, parishes, or community. She also includes a wonderful Shakespearean tea menu that is sure to delight everyone who embraces and implements one or more of the ideas found in Haystack Full of Needles.

Thank you, Alice!

1 comment:

  1. This is a new favorite for me- I loved this book! I came away from it, my head a jumble of ideas for our group. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...