Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

He is Good

Yesterday morning, it was his razor. This morning, it was his undershirts. He didn't complain. He simply said, "Have you seen my razor?" and "Do I have any clean undershirts?" After I replied each morning, he left for work with a grizzly face and a t-shirt.

Patrick found his razor under the dining room table. Finnian had been playing with it. I will be washing his clothes today. Any other laundry items will have to wait.

Thank you, God, for blessing me with such a patient and understanding husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...