Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, September 28, 2009

Thankfulness

Continuing with last week's post, I am thankful:
  1. for the breathtaking Mass my family and I went to on Friday evening at North American Martyrs.  Photos can be seen here and an article can be found here.  Archbishop Brunett, four FSSP priests, and two diocesan priests helped Fr. Saguto, FSSP celebrate the Mass.  Eighteen boys and young men served and approximately 700 people (diocesan clergy and Knights of Columbus included) assisted.  The choir sounded beautiful.
  2. that my son served at the Mass on Friday evening.  He was one of the torchbearers.  He also met Archbishop Brunett and kissed his ring.
  3. for a sister who shares her children's accomplishments.  My niece's (Kourtney) mural won first place for judge's choice at the Puyallup Fair.
  4. for my father who calls and is very good about sharing his life with his children.
  5. for a friend, Shelly, whose love for her husband and children is inspiring.
  6. for being able to spend Thursday at the zoo with some of my children and one of their friends.  We are all looking forward to visiting the zoo again.  My husband and older children hope to join us next time.
This peacock walked right in front of me, stopped, and looked at the camera.


The children liked watching the sharks. Posing in the shark's mouth was an added bonus.


The tiger acted like he wanted to get out.  One of my children thought that he just wanted to eat us.

The polar bear is always fun to see.  He went swimming and ate apples while we watched him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...