Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gratitude

I am accepting Meredith's challenge.



Thank you God for:
  1. a loving and understanding husband.
  2. a little girl who is just starting to walk.  As we prayed the Rosary on September 16, she took one step and then four more.  She has taken a total of six steps without falling.  It is fun to see her clapping and saying, "Yeah!" after she takes a few steps.
  3. a little boy with an incredible vocabulary who keeps us on our toes with the things that he says.
  4. a son who celebrated his birthday recently and really likes his walkie talkies.
  5. a daughter who enjoys helping me in the kitchen.
  6. a daughter who likes reading and sharing what she has read.
  7. a son who loves his youngest sister.
  8. a daughter who makes me smile with her cute little ways and spontaneity.
  9. a friend who will always be a friend even though we no longer go to the same parish. (Thank you, Peggy.)
  10. another friend who has been incredibly helpful over the past two years. (Thank you, Peggy Sue.)
  11. a very good start to our school year.  We are working on Week 5.  I credit the good beginning to morning prayers and some advice that I received from my pastor a few months ago.  The children all seem to be enjoying school this year.  Enrolling my eldest son in Seton (my husband's decision) has been very beneficial to him, so far.
Thank you, God, for all these blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...