Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

U.S. Census: Partially Wrong Address

I filled in the U.S. Census Bureau Information and was going to mail it tomorrow, but thankfully we received a reminder card in the mail today.  My eldest daughter looked at the card and said, "This is addressed incorrectly.  It has the wrong city."  I never even noticed.  The house address is correct, the state is correct, and the zip code is correct.  I'm assuming that we received the U.S. Census Bureau mailings because of the zip code.  I am wondering whether the Census Bureau made the same mistake with everyone who lives in our zip code.  If so, did others notice?  If not, it will really skew the population results for the city in which we live.

I will be calling the U.S. Census Bureau in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...