Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who Will Protect Her?

A few nights ago, Catherine brought Elizabeth into my bedroom, saying, "Elizabeth is scared." I took her in my arms and the following conversation took place:

Me:  "You don't need to be scared. Mommy will protect you."

Elizabeth: "No!"

Me: "Daddy's here. He can protect you, too."

Elizabeth (a little louder): "No! Jesus protect me."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:05 PM

    Awe! That is so Beautiful.
    God Bless
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mikayla!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...