Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, July 25, 2011

He's Still Got It



Growing up, my brother would occasionally walk on his hands. Even though he is over 40, he still does so sometimes. More importantly, he still has a strong faith. He and my sister-in-law are trying their best to pass on the Catholic Faith to their five children, assisting at Mass regularly and praying the Rosary as a family.

We have been happy to have my brother and sister-in-law visit, and I have appreciated seeing what wonderful parents they are to my nieces and nephews. The love in their family and the spiritual and physical care that they show for their children is inspirational.

One of my brother's favorite quotes is from St. Therese of Lisieux. She said, "I am not dying. I am entering into Eternal Life." My brother says, "I am living, so that I may hopefully enter into Eternal Life." I pray that he and his family may all one day enter into Eternal Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...