Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Baptism


On Mary's day, the first Saturday in May, after Patrick's First Confession, Mass, and his First Holy Communion practice, our pastor baptized Kieran. Much to my joy, Kieran's baptism was followed by our pastor consecrating him to the Blessed Virgin Mary. May Our Blessed Mother always protect and watch over Kieran!


Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...