Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rolling Over

Kieran started rolling onto his belly around 12 weeks old. He rarely stays on his back for long which can make changing his diaper a little challenging. Kieran still hasn't rolled from his belly to his back, but I think that is because as soon as he starts to fuss on his belly one of us picks him up. He thoroughly enjoys spending time in our arms and we are thrilled to have him there.



On another note, the children are convinced that Kieran already knows my name. About a month ago, he started to say, "Mum, mum." Now, he seems to say it when he wants me to pick him up and hold him. I have to say that I think that the children might be correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...