Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, September 28, 2012

A Day at the Zoo

Aquarium

On Wednesday, the traditional feast of the North American Martyrs, we spent the day at the the zoo with some friends from our parish.

Looking at the Octopus

My two oldest children stayed at home. However, Brendan and Theresa joined us to help out and have fun.

Budgies
Monkey Time

In addition to holding my friend's son, Theresa enjoyed taking photos of the animals.

Arctic Fox

I didn't know that walruses kiss.

Walruses and Seal
We are looking forward to hopefully returning to the zoo with these and a few more families in October.

Group Photo

We all had a delightful time.

Playground Fun

As one of my friends said, "It was a lovely day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...