Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Making a List and Checking it Twice

I've been making a list and checking it twice, and with nine children it hasn't been nice. Last year, I had all of the children's presents purchased before Advent, but that didn't happen this year. I had presents for the little ones by the time Advent started. Last week, I had presents for everyone except my oldest daughter. Thanks to Thirty-One, I now have a present for her too.

Thirty-One is having a flash sale and my friend, Trish, is a consultant. I am throwing a Thirty-One party too.*

Some of Thirty-One's City Weekenders, Timeless Beauty Bags, Zipper Pouches, and more are on sale for up to 80% off. I just purchased the three items mentioned and finished shopping for Christmas presents. 

The City Weekender (pictured below) is only $19.99. I had it personalized for an additional $7.00 and my oldest is going to find it under the Christmas tree after Midnight Mass.

*Please note, sale items cannot be purchased through my party link. If you visit Trish's website and click on "December Flash Sale" in the sidebar on the left, you can see all of the sale items. Other patterns and styles are on sale too.

If you would like to purchase non-December flash sale items, please do so through my party link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...