Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Forgetfulness

Yesterday, I did something that I have never done before. I forgot about a medical appointment. I forgot to take one of my daughters to the orthodontist. When I realized, I felt like a complete failure. I keep everything in my mind and I write things on the calendar for the rest of my family. This time, I forgot. I really forgot. I remembered on Monday, but I forgot yesterday. I didn't know what the lady at the orthodontist's office would say and the worst was running through my mind (we will have to pay for this missed appointment). The lady put all my worries to rest. I called and explained briefly and she replied, "Don't worry about it. I have forgotten about appointments, before. Let's get another appointment scheduled." With God's help, I will try not to forget about another appointment, but at least now I know that the forgetfulness police won't come after me.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the club. After 20 years of parenting, I cannot even tell you how many times I simply "forgot" MD or DDS appts...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...