Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My 2006 Reading

I have decided to change my 2006 reading list to a post; rather than keeping it in the sidebar. I am hoping that doing so will help me to keep better track of what I am reading (I know that I have missed a few titles). I will eventually be changing my children's reading logs to posts, as well. This list does not include books that I have read to the children.

The Autobiography of Saint Margaret Mary, translated by Vincent Kerns
Crunchy Cons, by Rod Dreher
The Everlasting Man, by G.K. Chesterton
God is Love (Deus Caritas Est), by Pope Benedict XVI
How to Raise Good Catholic Children, by Mary Reed Newland
Holiness for Housewives, by Hubert Van Zeller
I Believe in Love, by Fr. Jean C.J. d'Elbee
In this House of Brede, by Rumer Godden
Mary's Flowers, by Vincenzina Krymow
A Still, Small Voice, by Fr. Benedict Groeschel
Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence: The Secret to Peace and Happiness, by Fr. Jean Baptiste Saint Jure, S.J. and St. Claude de la Colombiere, S.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...