Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Celebrations

My family has a lot of celebrations in July.
Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband!
Happy birthday, Catherine! I cannot believe how quickly time flies.
Happy anniversary, Kevin and Lynda!
Happy birthday to my Muffin. I thank God for the day you were born.
Happy birthday, Theresa! You bring so much joy to our lives.
Happy baptism anniversary, Catherine!
Happy birthday, Cael! Sorry, we won't be with you on your birthday.
Happy birthday, Lynda! I couldn't wish for a better older sister.
Happy baptism anniversary, Theresa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...