Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Sunday, July 23, 2006

We Have Been Blessed

This morning, as I sit here alone, I cannot help but wonder about how God has blessed our lives. We have spent a busy week at home and with friends. The children have played with their friends, seen what raising animals is like, ridden a pony, been swimming in the lake, canoed, attempted to kayak (one child tried this with no previous boating experience of any kind), and celebrated birthdays. I believe they did these things with great joy and happiness. I also believe that they enjoyed having Mommy and Daddy around as they enjoyed these activities. Thank you God for blessing us so abundantly. I love You with all my heart.

Below are a few photos from our week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...