Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, July 20, 2007

What has Mommy Done?

Yesterday, my husband called from work and he was truly worried. One of our July birthday girls answered the phone. He asked if he could speak to Mommy. Theresa responded, "She's not here. She's getting my birthday present." Slightly worried, he then asked if he could speak with Catherine, only to receive the same response. He received a similar response when he asked to speak with Bernadette. Thankfully, I took the phone at this point.

My husband told me what Theresa had said and how worried he was getting. Knowing me, he didn't know how I could have left any of our children at home, especially our soon-to-be birthday girl. I explained that the three of us had gone downstairs because I needed the older girls' opinion on a birthday gift. He laughed, tension relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...