Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, June 20, 2009

How to Clean a Bedroom Patrick Style

Me (a week ago): "Boys, you need to clean your room. Patrick, you can start by putting the Imaginext in the basket."

A lightbulb must have gone off in his head. He filled the basket with clothes and toys, and emptied it in his sisters' room. He filled it again and then came to me and asked, "Please will you get me a big bag." I asked him, "Why do you need a bag." He replied, "For all the things that are on the floor in my room." He must be a boy after my husband's heart. For some, it is much easier to give it away, than it is to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...