Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Wheels are Continuing to Turn

Last night, as I ironed, Finnian sat on a chair and chatted away and occasionally asked a question.

Finnian: "Mommy, when we die are we completely dead?"
Me: "No, our souls go to Heaven if we've been good."
Finnian: "Oh, if we go to Heaven, then we can live with Jesus forever! Fr. Saguto is a priest. Fr. Saguto loves Jesus a lot."

I really like how my little boy thinks and expresses himself. All of the dots aren't always connected in what he says, but I know that they are in his mind.

May God bless our good and faithful priests! May He help them to become saints!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that you knew him. He is an excellent priest; one who I believe is striving to become a saint. This is partly why I found my youngest son's conversation so interesting. Even at his young age, he can see how much Fr. Saguto loves Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:26 PM

    That is so cute!
    God Bless Your Family,
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...