Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kissing it Better

A couple of nights ago, when Elizabeth asked me to read to her, I responded, "Sweetie, Mommy can't read to you because she has a very bad headache." Elizabeth replied, "Mommy, I kiss it better." She proceeded to kiss my forehead in several places and then said, "It better." A few minutes later, she requested, once again, that I read to her. When I told her that my head hurt too much to read, she stated, "I kissed it better." I answered, "I know, but it still hurts." She said, "I kiss it better." She immediately started kissing my forehead. Upon stopping, she handed me a book and said, "Now read it."

2 comments:

  1. My little guy is big into kissing it to make it better right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:29 PM

    That to funny, Hope that you all have a very blessed Lent and Easter.
    God Bless
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...