Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Travelling

Catherine and Bernadette left for Switzerland on October 1, the Feast of St. Thérèse. I have entrusted them to her care. We are, obviously, really missing them. However, from all accounts they are having a wonderful time. The first day that they were there, Bernadette rode on my brother's motorcycle with him and in true Bernadette fashion exclaimed, "I never knew riding a motorcycle was so wonderful! This is a lot of fun!"


Today, our daughters went with my family to St. Moritz. Catherine was impressed with an old church that they visited. I am hoping that they sleep well tonight after a long day. I look forward to seeing and sharing their photos. More importantly, I look forward to them returning home safely.

1 comment:

  1. This is a trip they will never forget. I hope they bring home a big box of chocolate for their Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...