Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Geneva and the Old City

Catherine and Bernadette visited Geneva and the old city, today. I was happy to hear that the cobbled streets have been maintained. They always fascinated me.


Bernadette is looking forward to dancing at the wedding reception on Saturday and is trying to convince Catherine that she should dance, too.

Catherine assured me that she is taking a lot of photos. Hopefully, the photos are a combination of relatives and scenery.

Our girls will be home in 14 days. We are definitely missing them, but I am happy that they are having this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...