Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Coming Home

I am waiting with eager anticipation for Catherine's and Bernadette's arrival tomorrow. In the interim, my dad sent a few photos. I have been trying to post them with the appropriate journal (blog) entries that I have been making regarding their travels. Please pray that my daughters and other family members have a safe trip home.

Thank you, Alice and Ana for your kind words during my daughters' absence! Alice, I also appreciated the link about St. John Vianney.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:47 PM

    I will pray for their safe return. I know it is painful to have family separated like that. My husband takes some of our children to visit his mother 3,000 miles away for a week every year and I find it hard (and I worry too much). But you are right, it's good they are having such good experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:47 PM

    I will pray for their safe return. I know it is painful to have family separated like that. My husband takes some of our children to visit his mother 3,000 miles away for a week every year and I find it hard (and I worry too much). But you are right, it's good they are having such good experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bit behind in my blog reading, but glad to see that your girls must be home!!! What a joy their homecoming must have been for all of you. (As I've said before, I hope they brought you chocolate.)

    The pictures are stunning--what lovely girls, and what an incredible trip. It makes me wish we could go to Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How brave you are, Christine! Praying for a safe return trip. I was reading your posts in bloglines (without the pictures) so I didn't realize how young they are. It sounds like a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...