Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, October 09, 2006

The Weekend

Catherine and Bernadette were happy to attend my brother and his wife's nuptial Mass. They enjoyed the wedding reception, leaving around 12:30 in the morning.

On October 8th, my family went for a drive in the mountains with our girls. I was told that my dad took an excellent photo of Bernadette with a cow. I cannot wait to see it! (Edited on October 18 to add the photo below.)


Today, October 9th, the girls relaxed at my brother's house. There are 10 more days until they come home!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they really are having a long vacation! Good for them, but I know how much you are missing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Christine, you are being so brave. God Bles you--my motherly heart can so relate. I have no doubt you are anticipating the moment of welcoming them home again. What fabulous memories they will have all of their lives!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...