Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

An Afternoon in the Life of Patrick

Recently, I heard my mommy tell someone that I am getting easier. Although I know that I have been keeping my mommy busy, my reputation was still on the line. Thus, on Thursday afternoon, I knew that it was time to take action. When my mommy went to put Finnian down for his afternoon nap, I snuck into the kitchen. The floor looked like a wonderful art canvas. The only problem...I did not have time to climb on the counters to get the art supplies (besides, I have done that before). Therefore, I decided to make a composition in whites and off-whites. I began by pouring the parmesan cheese all over the kitchen floor. Then I took the oatmeal out of a cupboard and scattered it on the floor. At this point, Theresa came into the kitchen. With an audience, I knew that I had to be even more creative. I started to throw the sugar all over the kitchen and me. I had emptied a third of the sugar container when Brendan entered the room and ruined my fun by taking the container away from me and calling Mommy.

Notes to self: Next time I decide to make a work of art, I need to make sure that Mommy and Brendan are busy.
Throwing things on myself results in Mommy giving me a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...