Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, April 14, 2008

April's Shower of Photos

I wanted to participate in April's Shower of Photos as soon as I read about it. However, since our photos are on our main computer and I tend to use our laptop when I blog, I dared not commit. I do have some photos that I want to share and take, though, so I am going to try and join in late.
Photos taken at Woodland Park Zoo
April 3, 2008

Mountain Goat

Brother Grizzly Bears

Taking a Short Break

2 comments:

  1. My children loved seeing these pictures! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am hoping to get a video up of the bears playing if my husband has time to reduce its size for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...