Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, April 18, 2008

Global Warming?

I just got this email from our friend and realtor (no, we are not selling our house):

it’s SNOWING.

My deck has disappeared under this blizzard. It looks like it’s never going to stop.

This must have something to do with global warming or the CIA.

I’m going back to bed to hide until springtime.

Schumacher


Yes, you read that correctly. It is April 18 and it snowed in Western Washington today. My children and I were shocked to see the white fluffy stuff coming down. It does not snow in Western Washington in April, except in the mountains.
The last time that it snowed in Western Washington in April was on April 17, 1972 and I was not around to see it, so this is a first for me.

4 comments:

  1. We have snow in our forecast too. This has been such an odd winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, it's snowed here last week and on tap for tomorrow and the whole coming week here in SE Idaho!

    Crazy winter indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is snowing again here this morning. Our heater keeps coming on...it is cold (by my standards).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:48 AM

    Well we just had 40 deg cel for a week in Egypt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...