Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Did you know this?

My husband called and asked me to measure the exact depth of one of our doors. I did so, but due to tiredness, pregnanncy, being extremely busy lately (as some of you may know), I could not tell him the exact measurement.

Thus, I called my husband and said, "Don't laugh at me, I have been going non stop and for the life of me I cannot think what this measurement is. The depth is exactly between 1 1/4 and 1 1/2."

Before my husband could say anything on the other end, my 10-year-old daughter responded, "That's 1 3/8."

How did she know that?

I am too tired to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...