Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Photos from the Conference

Below are some of my photos from the Northwest Catholic Family Education Conference (a lot of the photos were dark and need to be played with in Photoshop and several photos blurred as I set my camera to manual to compensate for the lighting). I hope to email photos to new friends after our lessons tomorrow.

Kim, a friend and member of our local homeschooling group

Jessica, Trina, and Christy

Patrick

Russel, Rachel (friends and members of our local homeschooling group), and Michelle

Laura Berquist

Me with Michelle from Life of the Party and Everett 40 Days for Life

Finnian

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...