Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Importance of Routine

Some of us have colds. As a result, last night, we did not kneel down to pray the family rosary before going to bed. After we were all in bed, Finnian reminded us of this fact, saying, "Need to pray." I responded, "It's late. I am sorry that we did not pray tonight." He replied, "Can we pray?" I obviously could not say "no" to my little boy's request and so we prayed one decade of the rosary. Upon finishing he asked, "Finnian pray?" Thus, I helped him with his own prayers to Jesus. When we were finished he mentioned each of his siblings' names and said, "pray". I hope that they did so before falling asleep. Sometimes, it takes a child to remind us what we are supposed to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...