Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Eensy Weensy Spider

The not so eensy weensy spider came down from the ceiling and remained suspended at eye level, making me scramble from the chair.  I quickly located our vacuum cleaner and brought it downstairs to suck up the waiting spider.  While doing so, I remained oblivious to the fact that it was very early in the morning and everyone was still resting peacefully.  Thankfully, they remained sleeping.

I don't mind spiders in the garden; however, large spiders, dangling in front of my eyes, are another story.

1 comment:

  1. My screams would have disturbed the slumber! You were very calm and kind to said intruder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...