Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, May 09, 2011

Ven. Pope Pius XII Speaks to Mothers

Yesterday, Fr. Berg, the Superior General of the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter, visited our parish and offered Mass for Good Shepherd Sunday. Before beginning his sermon, he wished all of the mothers a happy Mother's Day, quoting a little bit from Pope Pius XII. This morning my curiosity got the best of me and I did a Google search for Pope Pius XII and mother. The first document that popped up was Pope Pius XII Speaks to Mothers: Allocution of Pope Pius XII 'DAVANTI A QUESTA' translated by Canon G.D. Smith. I have printed Ven. Pope Pius XII's allocution and am looking forward to reading it when I have a little time on my hands.

I hope that everyone had a happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...