Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, September 14, 2006

What's that Smell?

Several times a year, we notice an awful smell in one area of our family room. Until tonight, we only guessed what was causing the stench. My husband and I were in the family room, when we heard a noise outside. My husband told me to turn on the light and he looked outside. Upon doing so, he exclaimed, "It's a skunk!" Despite the odor that the skunk often leaves (we were spared tonight), I found the skunk fascinating and wished my children were awake to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...