Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Guest and Zoolights

We were blessed to have my brother-in-law, Steve, spend a few days before and after Christmas with us.  On the evening of the 22nd, he helped us decorate our Christmas tree.



On the 23rd, he left our house to go and spend Christmas with my father-in-law, who was celebrating his first Christmas in 49 years without my mother-in-law.

Steve and my father-in-law visited on the 26th, the Feast of St. Stephen, giving the children some Christmas presents and eating leftovers with us.  After the children's grandfather left, we watched Chestnut (a cute movie from Grandpa) and ate popcorn.  Before bed, my husband read all of us Good King Wenceslas.

The following night, we all went to Zoolights (another gift from Grandpa).  We thoroughly enjoyed wandering through the zoo, listening to mostly religious Christmas music, and seeing the beautiful light displays (my camera does not do the lights justice).

















Please keep Steve in your prayers, as he has had a very difficult year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...