Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, February 18, 2011

Chickenpox

My four chicken pox-ridden children have recovered and tell me that it wasn't too bad. They enjoyed playing board games, listening to stories, watching movies, and playing with some friends who visited.

My youngest has had chickenpox since Wednesday evening and is requesting some of the same benefits that her older sisters and brothers had, popsicles and ice cream.

I am wondering when Finnian will have some real spots.  I say real spots because one day, he pointed to a mole and said, "Mommy, look.  I have chickenpox." I explained that it was his birthmark mole. Later, he pointed to a freckle and told me, "Mommy, I have chickenpox. See." I looked and shared that it was a freckle. During dinner that night, Finnian said, "Daddy, I have a lot of prickles. Mommy told me."* Hopefully, he reacts as well to chickenpox.

*Finnian has two freckles at most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...