Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, October 11, 2012

First Foods


For the past few weeks, this little boy has been grabbing at my food. Usually, I try to wait until my children are six months old before giving them "table foods", but there was no stopping Kieran. On Tuesday, he cried for a little applesauce. Last night, he had some mashed banana. At one point, I thought that he was finished eating, but he soon let me know that he wanted more. This morning, Kieran tried to eat some of my breakfast, but I didn't let him. For now, we will stick with giving him a little bit of plain mashed food at dinner time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...