Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It Doesn't Rain, but it Pours

The title is a saying my mom used to use and today I learned why. In the backyard, we have a tree that is falling down (the roots are partially out of the ground and it is leaning terribly). We are trying to decide if we should try to save it or take it down. Saving the tree would cost more than taking it down, but it provides us with a lot of privacy. That sums up our first dilemma.
Now, let me move on to our second dilemma. I started the dishwasher tonight. It filled up with water and then stopped. It doesn't work anymore. Ironically, my husband wanted to get me a dishwasher for Christmas, but I did not want one. Ugh, now we have a dishwasher full of water and dirty dishes.
Thank you God for giving us a greater appreciation for upright trees. Thank you God for giving us an opportunity to get a new dishwasher. Finally, thank you God for showing me why I should have listened to my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...