Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Call Someone

Do you have a friend whom you haven't spoken with in a while?

Today, I called and left a message for a friend of ours whom we haven't spoken to for a long time. We talk about him and pray for him, but we don't usually take the time to call him. He called back tonight. He spoke with me, with one of our children, and he is still speaking with my husband. I believe he was really touched to know that we still think about him.

Next week, I hope to call my 3-year-old's godmother. She moved to North Dakota over a year ago and I really miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...