Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring

The weather was beautiful, so I decided to take advantage of it. Before leaving for ballet, I piled the bikes, a trike and a stroller in the van. While their sister danced, Catherine and Brendan rode their bikes in a nearby empty parking lot. Theresa impressed me by riding her tricycle back and forth across the parking lot. I had thought that I would push Patrick in the stroller, but he had other ideas. He pushed the stroller around the parking lot, watching his brother and oldest sister race. At the beginning of each race, Catherine yelled, "Go." Pretty soon, our dear little boy decided it would be more fun to run around the lot and yell, "Go, go, go." He is now sound asleep and I believe he and his sisters and brother will sleep well tonight. Thank you dear God for blessing us with such a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...