Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, April 10, 2006

Palm Sunday Crosses

One of my fond childhood memories is of my mom making crosses out of the blessed palms on Palm Sunday. When my husband and I were dating, I made crosses for some of the children after Mass. The first year we were married, I made crosses for some of the children after Mass. The second year we were married, I made a cross for our little baby, one for my husband and one for me. Yesterday, I made 7 crosses (one for each member of our family).

Dear Lord, please help us to carry our crosses without complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...