Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Our Lady's Garden

There is something about the outdoors that beckons to my children year round. Whenever they are outside, they marvel at God's creations. They bring me worms, beetles, caterpillars, roly polys (a.k.a wood louse), pseudo-scorpions and whatever else they find. They notice the "little bells" on the hyacinths, the first tiny forget-me-nots, the cherry tree blossoms, the rose buds, the lupines, the colors of the lilies and the green strawberries that are always eaten by one of God's creatures before they can be picked. They climb trees, run and play. My children also sit on a piece of fossilized wood, looking at a statue of Our Lady of Grace, and pray. I pray that our blessed Mother, the patroness of our garden, always watches over my children, as they delight in the wonders of God's creation.

If you would like to read more about our garden, please visit Our Lady's Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...