Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Budding Scientist

Today, I took my children to Barnes and Noble to get them each a book. I was looking for Starfish, by Edith Thacher Hurd for my son. They did not have the book in the store, so I told him he could choose another book from the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out series. He looked at a few of the books and then he told me, "Mommy, I want a real science book. One where you do science." I told him he was welcome to look at the books on the shelf.

A little while later, he was holding two DK books in his hand, Nature Ranger and Rock & Fossil Hunter. We bought the first and I told him we could get the other one when he finishes Kindergarten.

He is so excited about his new book. He informed me that tomorrow we need to make sure he has all of the supplies. He told his dad and me about a bunch of the different activities in the book. I looked through it and I believe that my son discovered an excellent book.

Dear God, please help my husband and me to follow through on doing the activities in the book with our son.

1 comment:

  1. That is great! It sounds like a really neat book. I hope you can find the time and energy to help him with the activities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...